Today I’m going to talk about a concealer that already have raved so much by the beauty community everywhere. and is suppose to be a dupe of Tarte Shape Tape Concealers. As you guys already know by the title, i’m gonna review the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer today. and find out how it performed for me and is it worth the hype or not??
Now lets begin !!
Price – INR 695/- for 4g
Brand Claims –
The New ‘Conceal & Define concealer’ by Makeup Revolution is an amazing offering that gives you flawless natural finish.It is a lightweight yet full coverage concealer that covers blemishes, evens skin tone and counteracts dark circles, with a matte finish that won’t settle or accentuate fine lines and pores. Long wearing intense pigment that can also be used to contour and add definition. The concealer features large doe foot applicator that allows for smooth application and won’t drag on the delicate skin under your eyes.The concealer for everyone. 18 shades ranging from fair to deep, in cool, neutral and warm undertones.
- Highly Pigmented and Blendable formula.
- Hides blemishes, dark spots, pores and evens out skin tone.
- Gives a natural, flawless finish.
- Full Coverage and Long lasting stay.
- Darker shades can be used to contour and define
The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer comes in a chubby kind of tube (Bottle) packaging with a beautiful rose gold cap and sticker on it. the sticker around the tube has all the name and details of the product. and at the bottom it has the shade name sticker on it. the concealer comes with a thick doe foot applicator just like the Tarte Shape Tape one, which i really like. it makes the application quite easy. overall i liked the packaging very much. it looks n feels like pretty high end-y.
Texture and Formula –
The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer has a very creamy texture and the formula is so light weight. it doesn’t feel heavy at all. settles into a matte finish without drying out the skin under the eyes.
- C0 – Pure white. For the fairest skin tones.
- C1 – For fair skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C2 – For fair skin tones with a yellow undertone
- C3 – For fair skin tones with a cool undertone
- C4 – For light skin tones with a pink undertone
- C5 – For light skin tones with a golden undertone
- C6 – For light/medium skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C7 – For medium skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C8 – For medium skin tones with a warm undertone
- C9 – For medium skin tones with a peach undertone
- C10 – For medium skin tones with a golden undertone
- C11 – For medium/dark skin tones with a peach undertone
- C12 – For medium/dark skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C13 – For dark skin tones with a golden undertone
- C14 – For dark skin tones with a cool undertone
- C15 – For dark skin tones with a red undertone
- C16 – For dark skin tones with a warm undertone
- C17 – For dark skin tones with a neutral undertone
- C18 – For dark skin tones with a warm undertone
i got my self the shade C8 which works more as a highlighting concealer for me rather than spot concealing. the shade C8 has a little pinkish undertones to it which i really dont like. but it worked well after setting it with a powder. After watching all the swatches online i found the undertones of this concealer is little off. all of them have a peachy – pinky undertones and not yellow warm undertones which is a bummer.
My Experience with The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer-
I picked up the shade C8 for me as a highlighting concealer. The Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer is very light weight and super easy to blend. it blends in no time. i prefer to use a brush to blend the concealer in that way it gives max amount of coverage. it feels so creamy when applied but settles into a matte finish. the finish is beautiful. Though i prefer a yellow undertone concealers and this has a pinky undertones to it which i dont like. but with the full face of makeup and after setting it with powder it looks so good and flawless. i’m happy that i made this shade C8 work for me.
Talking about the staying power, i wore this for 8hrs. and even after 8hrs it was looking soo good and flawless. there is no creasing no budging at all. it doesn’t look cake-y or heavy under my eyes. so i must say its a long lasting concealer with med-high coverage that gives a beautiful finish. i wish they had more yellow and warm undertones to them. may be mixing two shades give the perfect amount of desired undertones.
Pros of Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer-
- very light weight and easy to blend
- gives a beautiful flawless finish
- very long lasting
- doesn’t crease
- Medium to high coverage
- doesnt look heavy or cake-y
- comes in 18 different shades
- beautiful rose gold packaging
- easy to use Doe foot applicator
Cons of Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer –
- undertones is a bummer , dosnt come with enough yellow undertones for indian skintones
- little bit pricey for the quantity (4g)
Recommendation – i highly recommend this concealer. if you find your desired shade then just go for this concealer. only the shade undertones disappointed me a little bit but the concealer is superb. the quality the formula , staying power , finish everything is just amazing. and if you get this on discounted price like me , just grab it !!! 😉
So Guys, That was my review for the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer . i hope it was helpful for you. please let me know your thoughts and queries in the comment box below. i’ll see you in my next post very soon. until then stay happy and beYOUtiful!!
Lots of Love,