Today I’m gonna recreate an inspired makeup look after sooo long that is SONAM KAPOOR CANNES 2018 RED CARPET MAKEUP LOOK which she wore on her 1st day of Cannes Film Festival 2018 Red Carpet . She wore beautiful white lehnga paired with loose braided hair. she opt for a smoked out lower lash line with a pinky nude lips. which i just love!!
Being a smokey eyes and nude lips lover i really liked this look and thought of recreating it for you guys. this is a very wearable look which you can wear this coming EID festival as well. its a very simple yet elegant look that would look good on any of your dresses.
keep reading for product details used in this look.
Now enjoy my recreation …!!
Details of Products Used –
- Lakme Absolute Blur Primer
- Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- LA Girl Pro HD Pressed Powder
- Sugar Cosmetics Contour De Force Palette – Subtle Summit
- PAC Eyeshadow No. 33 for transition color
- Sugar Contour De Force Palette Bronzer for deepen up the crease
- Maybelline 24k Nudes Palette for the eyelid color
- Plum All Day Wear Kohl – Black
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer – Jerry Brown
- Maybelline Powder Matte – Technically Pink
- Nyx Lip Lingerie – Ruffle Trim
So guys..thats it for todays post. i hope you guys liked it as much as i do. it is super easy makeup look that you can recreate on any wedding function as well as on festivals. now i’ll see you in my next post very soon. until then stay happy and beYOUtiful!!
Lots of Love,