Hey Everyone !!!
Welcome back to my another inspired makeup look recreation. today i’m gonna again recreate Sonam Kapoor 2nd Day Red Carpet Makeup Look at Cannes 2018. when i saw her in that Beige n Yellow Gown with Yellow Gold Eyes i just could not take my eyes off her makeup.
Also yellow is my favorite color so this yellow gold eye makeup caught my eyes immediately and i was like…. “I had to recreate this look !!” Her makeup was done by Namrata Soni. she did a fab job to give her eyes beautiful bright summery vibes. she paired her lips with a warm pink glossy lips. this is my most favorite look from this year’s Cannes Film Festival.No offence, all the celebrities look were aaamazinggg but no other makeup look caught my eyes that much than Sonam Kapoor 2nd Day Red Carpet Makeup Look at Cannes 2018.
I tried my best to recreate this look with whatever product i have.it was not up to the mark but yes, that’s my version of Sonam Kapoor 2nd Day Red Carpet Makeup Look at Cannes 2018.
Keep reading this post to know the details of the products used in this makeup look!!!
P.S – This is the ONLY inspired MAKEUP LOOK. I tried to recreate her Makeup Look not the whole look with similar dress!!
Details of Products Used –
- Lakme Absolute Blur Primer
- Nyaa Skingenius Foundation
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- LA Girl Pro HD Pressed Powder
- Maybelline Master Contour Palette for bronzer
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush
- Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate Highlighter
- Sugar Blend The Rule Eyeshadow Quad -07 (brown shade for the crease)
- Miss Claire Baked Eyeshadow – 01 (Star of the show – yellow gold shade for inner 3rd eyelid )
- Plum All Day Wear Kohl – Black
- Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- Pac False Eyelashes no. 59
- Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer – Jerry Brown
- Maybelline Color Sensational – Hooked On Pink
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor – Seduction
- Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Crush Lip Balm – Water Melon Pop (coz i don’t have any lip gloss 😛 )
This Sonam Kapoor 2nd Day Red Carpet Makeup Look at Cannes 2018 is also very easy peesy makeup look just like her 1st day look. you can recreate this in minutes. you just need to have 2 eye shadows to complete the eye look. just blend the cool toned brown shade into your crease really well and then pop a bright yellow gold shade into the inner 3rd of your eyelids, apply some mascara and falsies and you are done!
“make sure to prep your eyes with an eye shadow primer or a consealer to pop out the colors more and make them long lasting. you can pair it with some nude lips or with some bright pink lips as well. its totally up to you.”
So guys ! that was my version of Sonam Kapoor 2nd Day Red Carpet Makeup Look at Cannes 2018. this makeup of her’s really has my heart. I loved it soo very much and also its the first time that i used any bright poping color in my eyes. please let me know in the comment box below how you like this look ?? I’ll see you now in my next post till then stay happy and beYOUtiful!!
Lots of Love,